Opprettet i
0
og først på markedet
Med
0
års unik erfaring
Tilbyr vi
0%
hvalgaranti!

VELKOMMEN TIL OSS!

Strategisk plassert mellom kjente turistmål som Lofoten og Nordkapp finner du Andenes og Hvalsafari AS.

Vårt selskap er den første, største og mest erfarne tilbyder av hvalsafari i Norge. Siden opprettelsen i 1989 har vi opparbeidet oss en solid erfaring og kunnskap, noe som gjør at våre mannskaper er de beste til å lete etter hvalene.

Vi kan derfor tilby 100% hvalgaranti!


HVORFOR VELGE OSS?

Som ledende på markedet med lengst erfaring, størst kompetanse, og ikke minst hvalgaranti, mener vi at du trygt kan velge oss som operatør av hvalsafari. I tillegg er Andenes det beste utgangspunktet for å drive hvalsafari siden ingen andre steder langs norskekysten ligger så nært kontinentalsokkelen. Dette gjør reisetiden til hvalfeltet kortest mulig og vi kan dermed bruke mer tid blant hvalene.


“Hvalsafari AS på Andenes er verdens største og beste operatør av arktisk hvalsafari!” The Whale & Dolphin Conservation Society (WDCS)

SISTE INFO FRA OSS:


It is still uncertain if the weather will be good enough for the whale safari tomorrow, 21st March. The decision will be made at 9.30. The guided tour in the whale exhibiton will take place at 9.00 for all interested guests (also possible later).

For tomorrow 20th March, it is uncertain if we will be able to run the whale safari. The boat departure will certainly not happen before 11. You are welcome to join the engaging guided tour of the whale exhibition at 9.30, more information about the boat will come at 10.30.

The outlook for the whale safari tomorrow, 19th March, is very uncertain. There is a risk for the trip to be cancelled because of increasingly strong wind out at sea. More information at 9 am tomorrow, check-in time.

The weather seems OK for the whale safari tomorrow 18th March. Meet at 10 to check in, at 10.30 we'll have the guided tour in our whale exhibition, and the boat will depart at 12, assuming that the weather forecast is right.

The whale safari tomorrow is very uncertain, the weather and sea forecast are quite negative at the moment. The final decision about the boat departure, planned at 11.00, will be made in the morning. Guided tour in the museum at 9.30 for anyone interested.

Load More...